Welcome To Hear Well Hearing Care Centre
Live life to the fullest with comprehensive hearing care.
Hear Well Hearing Care Centre
Hear Well Hearing Care Centre was built upon the premise of personal care and personal service, one person at a time. Our favorite part of being in the hearing healthcare industry is when we activate a patient’s hearing aid for the first time. We have an antique clock in our office that makes a tic-toc sound, and when they can hear that clock for the first time, it is an unforgettable moment.
It’s beautiful to see people visit with their loved ones without any communication difficulties. We are grateful to be able to make a difference in our patient’s lives.
Why Choose Hear Well Hearing Care Centre?
What to Expect at Your First Appointment
When you arrive, you will fill out some paperwork to let us know your medical history and what medications you are taking. When you have finished, then we will bring you back to begin your appointment. We will have a conversation with you to get to know you and our hearing care professional will ask you some questions about your hearing.
- After our conversation we will perform an ear exam and hearing test. The hearing test is free and measures the degree of your hearing loss.
- We will also perform a complete assessment of your auditory system, including bone conduction, air conduction, and speech recognition tests. We will explain each test as we perform them and answer any of your questions.
- After your hearing exam we will thoroughly explain the results of your audiogram.
- If you have a hearing loss, then we will demo a pair of hearing aids in our office. You can try them in your ears and see how they fit and feel.
- If you are interested in hearing aids, we also provide a free trial, so you can take the hearing aids home and try them in your own listening environments.